START OFF 2018 WITH A BANG, BY JOINING OUR AMAZING TEAM!
CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
To express interest or inquire in regards to any of the below listed positions, use the 'apply now' button below to email a resume and/or interest letter, or visit Zip Recruiter at the links below.
EE98J LOW VOLTAGE SERVICE ELECTRICIAN -POSTED AUG 27 2018
-POSTED AUG 27 2018
SENIOR ESTIMATOR - POSTED JAN 3 2018
Bixby Electric, Inc. is currently seeking qualified Service Electrician in Albuquerque with a current EE98J license! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers in the Albuquerque area. We offer accredited and paid safety and continuing education training, PTO, Excellent Health Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Mobile Phone, Fuel Card and Company Vehicle, along with many additional fringe benefits. Apply today and experience why Bixby has been in business for 38 years with an excellent reputation for taking care of our employees and doing the work correctly the first time.
Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
Troubleshoot commercial and industrial systems
Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
Adhere to all quality and safety protocol
EE98J license and ability to pass an MVR check
Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Bixby Electric Inc., is looking for a local operator / laborer to join our team.
2 years plus recent equipment operating experience
2 years recent construction experience
Basic hand tools
Ability to take an MVR and Criminal background check
Ability to pass a pre-employment Drug Screen
Our operators are also laborers when needed and will help out with our field work and lend a hand when necessary to complete our required work. 90% of our work is prevailing wage on A, B and H scales. We also offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, 401k, and life insurance.
Commercial, Industrial and Utility Electrical Contractor is seeking qualified candidates for Estimating position
Work ranges in size and scope between $50 thousand and $3 million.
Ideal candidates will have 3 to 5 years combined project management and estimating experience preferably with the electrical specialty.
A career with upward career mobility/ownership potential with excellent benefits is available to those with the ambition and fortitude to show their merit through performance.
- 3-5 years project managing and or estimating
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Competency with OSHA and DOT safety requirements
- Accubid, Sage, Timberline and Excel software experience
- Good communication with General, Field Leadership, Internal and External Customers
- Ability to work with a collaborative team with respectful culture
SERVICE ELECTRICIAN- UPDATED JAN 3 2018
We are currently seeking an Electrician - EE98J Commercial And Industrial Service Electrician! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- EE98J Electrical License
- Ability to pass a drug screen and back ground check
- Drivers License with reasonable driving record
- 2 years experience in electrical service and or trouble shooting
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills